- Contract-Based Demand Response Model for HPC Systems, Kishwar Ahmed, Jesse Bull, and Jason Liu. Submitted for publication.
- Just-In-Time Parallel Simulation, Christopher Hannon, Nandakishore Santhi, Stephan Eidenbenz, Jason Liu, and Dong Jin. 2018 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2018), December 2018 (to appear).
- IMCSim: Parameterized Performance Prediction for Implicit Monte Carlo Codes, Gopinath Chennupathi, Stephan Eidenbenz, Alex Long, Olena Tkachenko, Joseph Zerr, and Jason Liu. 2018 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2018), December 2018 (to appear).
- Program Power Profiling Based on Phase Behaviors, Xiaobin Ma, Zhihui Du, and Jason Liu. Sustainable Computing, Informatics and Systems, 2018 (to appear).
- Analysis of MOOC Learning Rhythms, Jingjing He, Chang Men, Senbiao Fang, Zhihui Du, Jason Liu, and Manli Li. 4th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Systems (DSS-2018), June 2018 (to appear).
- Enabling Demand Response for HPC Systems Through Power Capping and Node Scaling, Kishwar Ahmed, Jason Liu, and Kazutomo Yoshii. 20th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC-2018). June 2018 (to appear).
- Driving Cache Replacement with ML-based LeCaR, Giuseppe Vietri, Liana V. Rodriguez, Wendy A. Martinez, Steven Lyons, Jason Liu, Raju Rangaswami, Giri Narasimhan, and Ming Zhao. 10th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (HotStorage’18). July 2018 (to appear).
- A Toolset for Detecting Containerized Application’s Dependencies in CaaS Clouds, Pinchao Liu, Liting Hu, Hailu Xu, Zhiyuan Shi, Jason Liu, Qingyang Wang, Jai Dayal, and Yuzhe Tang. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD 2018), July 2018 (to appear).
- Parallel Application Performance Prediction Using Analysis Based Models and HPC Simulations, Mohammad Abu Obaida, Jason Liu, Gopinath Chennupati, Nandakishore Santhi, and Stephan Eidenbenz. 2018 SIGSIM Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (SIGSIM-PADS’18), May 2018.
- Simulation of HPC Job Scheduling and Large-Scale Parallel Workloads, Mohammad Abu Obaida and Jason Liu. 2017 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2017), December 2017.
- A Brief History of HPC Simulation and Future Challenges, Kishwar Ahmed, Jason Liu, Abdel-Hameed Badawy, and Stephan Eidenbenz. 2017 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2017), December 2017.
- Investigating the Statistical Distribution of Learning Coverage in MOOCs, Xiu Li, Chang Men, Zhihui Du, Jason Liu, Manli Li, and Xiaolei Zhang. Information 2017, 8(4):153, November 2017.
- On Improving Parallel Real-Time Network Simulation for Hybrid Experimentation of Software Defined Networks, Mohammad Abu Obaida and Jason Liu. 10th EAI International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques (SIMUTOOLS 2017), September 2017.
- An Energy Efficient Demand-Response Model for High Performance Computing Systems, Kishwar Ahmed, Jason Liu, and Xingfu Wu. 25th IEEE International Symposium on the Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS 2017), September 2017.
- Real-Time Anomaly Detection of Short Time-Scale GWAC Survey Light Curves, Tianzhi Feng, Zhihui Du, Yankui Sun, Jianyan Wei, Jing Bi, and Jason Liu. 6th IEEE International Congress on Big Data, June 2017.
- Distributed Mininet with Symbiosis, Rong Rong and Jason Liu. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2017), May 2017.
- When Good Enough Is Better: Energy-Aware Scheduling for Multicore Servers, Xinning Hui, Zhihui Dua, Jason Liu, Hongyang Sun, Yuxiong He, David A. Bader. 13th Workshop on High-Performance, Power-Aware Computing (HPPAC), held in conjunction with 31st IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2017), May 2017.
- Zipf’s Law in MOOC Learning Behavior, Chang Men, Xiu Li, Zhihui Du, Jason Liu, Manli Li, and Xiaolei Zhang. 2nd IEEE International Conference on Big Data Analysis (ICBDA 2017), March 2017.
- Scalable Interconnection Network Models for Rapid Performance Prediction of HPC Applications, Kishwar Ahmed, Jason Liu, Stephan Eidenbenz, and Joe Zerr. 18th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2016), December 2016.
- Panel – Reproducible Research in Discrete-Event Simulation – A Must or a Rather Maybe? Adelinde M. Uhrmacher, Sally Brailsford, Jason Liu, Markus Rabe, and Andreas Tolk. 2016 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2016), December 2016.
- Fast and Effective Power Profiling of Program Execution Based on Phase Behaviors, Xiaobin Ma, Zhihui Du and Jason Liu. 1st International Workshop on Resilience and/or Energy-Aware Techniques for High-Performance Computing (RE-HPC 2016), held in conjunction with the 7th International Green and Sustainable Computing Conference (IGSC 2016), November 2016.
- Toward Integrated Multi-Resolution HPC Modeling for Rapid Performance Prediction (An Abstract), Jason Liu and Stephan Eidenbenz. 2016 Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Systems and Applications (ModSim 2016), August 2016.
- An Integrated Interconnection Network Model for Large-Scale Performance Prediction, Kishwar Ahmed, Mohammad Obaida, Jason Liu, Stephan Eidenbenz, Nandakishore Santhi, and Guillaume Chapuis. 2016 ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (SIGSIM-PADS 2016), May 2016.
- Symbiotic Network Simulation and Emulation, Miguel Erazo, Rong Rong, and Jason Liu. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), 26(1), Article No. 2, December 2015.
- The Simian Concept: Parallel Discrete Event Simulation with Interpreted Languages and Just-in-Time Compilation, Nandakishore Santhi, Stephan Eidenbenz, and Jason Liu. 2015 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2015), December 2015.
- Scalable Emulation of SDN Applications with Simulation Symbiosis, Jason Liu and Cesar Marcondes. 2nd SwitchOn Workshop, October 2015.
- Toward Scalable Emulation of Future Internet Applications with Simulation Symbiosis, Jason Liu, Cesar Marcondes, Musa Ahmed, and Rong Rong. 19th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT 2015), October 2015.
- To ARC or Not to ARC, Ricardo Santana, Steven Lyons, Ricardo Koller, Raju Rangaswami, and Jason Liu. 7th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (HotStorage 2015), July 2015.
Cluster-Based Spatiotemporal Background Traffic Generation for Network Simulation, Ting Li and Jason Liu. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), 25(1), Article No. 4, January 2015.
Find earlier publications of Jason Liu on Google Scholar.